Tuesday, September 24, 2013

New book available for purchase!!

So I've just self-published my 4th book on Amazon. I'm really excited about this one. It's a cohesive, 13,000 word novelette about a man who wants to die to experience death and the afterlife, and the struggles that come with these feelings and how his wife handles it.

Go check it out if you get a second, and I'd love some feedback! I should have a 5th book of poetry ready to go very very soon. I may make it a compilation of some older material that's already published and a bunch of new(er) stuff. I have a lot to go through, so it's just a matter of picking and choosing. But I'll get around to it eventually.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Here is a link to where you can purchase the new e-book on amazon. The print version will be ready for sale in around 2 to 3 days hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment